Sunday, March 14, 2010

Insomnia, tired, lazy

Decided to write a short blog..
I had an insomnia again last night.. perhaps drinking too much teh in Mamak..
So I just wake up and watch Iron Man I.. nice movie.. =.=
Decided to sleep in the morning,
unfortunately cannot sleep again..
So I just wake up and watch Hong Kong movie, 老公万岁。。=.=
Decided to sleep in the afternoon,
unfortunately cannot sleep again..
So I just lying on bed..
then Abel asked me to go out for dinner..
I planned not to eat my dinner because I want to keep fit and save money,
I know that I won't save money if i step out from my room..
Hooray.. big rain dropped. So I decided to fool Abel with changing my MSN nickname to his nickname..
However.. I fooled my own dear and made Abel speechless.. =.=
After back from dinner..
I had stomachache, my stomach alarm has high efficiency because I always stomachache on time every night.. =.=..
I still have 2 assignments, and I am having insomnia, tired, lazy, and I have no motivation at all..

T___________________________________________T

No comments:

Post a Comment