Friday, April 15, 2011

What I have learnt for the past two years?

Hell, it's been a very long time since last time that I have logged in to my blog account.

For every each time when reminder comes in from certain people like this cutie --> Ruey and Steve Loo, asking that when I am gonna to update my blog?? I will keep on reply that, sien ah... see how lah... They are great bloggers but perhaps I am not that in love with blogs, so sorry =.=

Currently, I am studying in UTAR, pursuing a degree certificate, Bachelor of Business Administration, Entrepreneurship in Y3S1. Yes, we call ourselves EN students, simpler term, ENS.

What have I learned for the past two years as an EN student? Recall back my memory to Y1S1, It's really a shocking difference between the "he" at that time and I now. I am now a fatter and dumper guy compared to last two years. However, I have unlocked something with a crucial key, I have gained wisdom and knowledge of how I survive in this university and society in future.

From the first time I came in, I was so motivated to join that, participate this, try to take part of something, involve something that I never try before. I was considered as a very active person i my high school and I have made some unbelievable achievement that there are some xiao di di and xiao mei mei still recognize my face, but definitely not the fatter and rounder body shape, they unlike that very much~!!

So what? As quoted to the most impressive and hard-expected lecturer, Mr Darren Tan, What's so special of being like this and that? I used to be very active in high school, but that it is a past tense now. Nothing bother at all. However, when I am trying to contribute something useful that will bring benefits to all of my course mates, I have found that it was not that easy to contribute something to them. Benefits come first. Secondly, who are you to do so.

Honestly, being a course representative, I am trying to learn, absorb, adopt the everything exists within the environment. I have met different kind of persons with various types of personality. I have learned how to use different type of communication skill to communicate with different type of persons. This is how and why I can survive in university without being boi kot by others.

The next thing is that, there are no ANY EXCUSES for delaying assignment, can't finish on time, unable to finish my part, bla bla, etc and so on. I know that because I have met a lot of people like that giving excuses to push their responsibilities to you, hoping that you would sympathize them so that they won't have to do so much works. Yet, I won't complain anything, because our team work is just for temporary and won't go longer after this time. Therefore I have nothing to complain because this kind of people has taught me that you will have bad reputation by giving excuses, complains, and WHATEVER reasons you have. It's your own problems to be solved. If you really wanna survive in this society, please solve your problems before completing the tasks given.

I have met a quite interesting girl in my course as well. She, is definitely a very good example in showing enthusiastic on her study behavior. Unlike others, as well as me, she always try her best to achieve the best output for assignments and presentations. Whoever grouping with her in assignment, always have to be aware that you better submit your qualified works on time before she gets to you. I have heard a lot of complaints against this girl too. However, I know this girl very well, I understand her personality as well. Whatever she said, she mean it; and whatever she scold, a valid reason is always there. She would never simply scold people without a valid reason. Therefore, usually I will only ignore all the complaints that I have heard because I know this girl, even if she scolded me, definitely is because of my laziness =.=""

For the whole year one, I have been being a mouse, trying to avoid something by not appearing too often in public. This is because I found that this environment is scaring, people will keep on using you if you have certain benefits, and of course, people will abandoned you if you have nothing useful at all. There is somebody asked me before, shouldn't that we should have fun in our university life? Why there are so many people keep arguing in public, playing stab back behind you, emphasize on personal benefits?? Is that really important that could make you feel proud by seeing others dying behind you? However, this is the real world, I am glad that I have faced this thing before I graduate, it trains me better.

Currently, I am already a year three student, started to busy for my final year project. Even for this very FYP, I could see a lot of people still focusing on their personal benefits, the situation is even worsen when people keep on recruiting others that they "think" is useful to them. It's really like a intense competition among ENS. No matter how peaceful and calm environment you saw, please do not believe it at all, it's only for naive persons to be tricked.

Don't fully believe what you have saw, what kind of message that you could perceive from this statement? Well, there is a quite huge and large event in UTAR currently, the beach party. Honestly, I really do think that they are really doing well and good. Maybe is because of the management team has the highly qualified achievement, performance, contribution and efforts. I thought it will be a a very successful event because the management team is very good in having other events. This is what I have saw and thought, however a bad news leaks out that the venue has been changed to different place due to insufficient financial problems and the attendance of the total guests. This really shock me a little when I have seen the letter on Facebook.

Every single step will bring unpredictable consequences if there is a small thing leaked out in the management process. This is ultimate true. By then, I am not teasing on them, I am just showing my example that I have wrong sight because of I believe what I have seen and thought. Instead, I admit that they really have tried their best although mistakes happened.

That's the end, quite tired now, perhaps I will "try" to follow up my blog in future. =.=""

No comments:

Post a Comment