Monday, July 19, 2010

Complains

Ok, I am a very kiasi student, usually I do not go to complain in FBF, I do not simply complain people in front of people. The reason is very simple, why complain ?

Since we all know complaining is useless, protest lagi no brain, so, why complain ? Not only for UTAR management, I do not simply complain other things as well. For example, Danish House, Westlake managment, is unable to fix my house modem for a month, A MONTH~!! but I just everyday go to the management and "remind" them to fix it ASAP, I speak politely every time until the staff in there also pai seh to see my face because they have no idea on how to fix the modem.

Well.. the staff in there is not technician, they cannot help me even I scold them, marah them, boikot them, so why complain ? "Remind" them nicely will lead to a better way, now my modem is in good and nice condition =)

Secondly, for me, complain will only lead things worsen. No matter is UTAR management, Danish house, people around UTAR.. whatever~ =.= the more you complain, the more things you have to face and handle.

Let's talk about the people in UTAR. Well, I was the class and course rep in year one sem one. What's the job ? Photostate the notes of 5 subjects, carry the hell heavy notes to campus, collect the money that hardly to be collected, do the account and then distribute the money. Oh ya, receive the complains from people against another people, scolded by people who are actually complaining other persons, "transfer" the "message" from a person to another person as a middleman =.=

What's the consequences?? Accused by people that I makan duit during lecture class, misunderstood by another people (however this was solved during Year 2 Sem 2, how long~ =.=), bli bla bla bla~~ I also lazy to explain anymore~ =.=

P/S: I have no such problems when I am a class rep in Sem 3, happy ending at all =)

See?? The more the things you did, the more the things you have to face and handle. This is the theory I learnt in UTAR. Become Kiasi. The more the things you see, the more the things you have to pretend that you don't know. And the more the things you know, the more you have to become sozai, apa-apa pun tidak tahu~ =.=""

All this is because other people will mata merah, they might tikam you from the back and you don't even know how, when and why you die =.=

That's the two reasons why I do not complain. I am too lazy to complain. I do not go to the FBF faculty every sem start because I have nothing to complain =.=

In addition, complain makes nothing happen. More and more people keep complain that who who who no work lah~ complain also no use lah~ blia bla bli bla lah, then what? Since you already know that complain isn't working, then why complain? =.=

Well.. I am not borned to be kiasi in this way, the people and environment shaped me in this way. Become Sozai is the safest way to survive in such environment =.=

1 comment: